Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What trouble have I been getting into lately? A ton I am sure. Actually if I haven't been doing school work, cleaning, the house, or doing all my Mommy duties I have been sewing still. I have made 2 sales on etsy so far. I made a purse for myself last weekend and the last few days I have been working on stuff for bday, baby shower, and just because gifts. So here are a few of my favorites
So these are the newest things I have been working on.
Other than sewing and school life has been busy with baseball. The kids are doing great. Garrett's team has lost once and Cody's has lost twice. Cody has been pitching which is awesome to watch.
We have been working on getting Pj ready for school next year. He has been to the doctor and we have filled out all of the papers. He goes for an assessment next week for class placement.
Today is Shawn's bday and we are taking him out to dinner and then a walk around Bass pro shop.
Well I will check in again soon,
Ali

No comments: